If Mahatma Gandhi has 10 fundamentals for changing the world then it must be work a quick glance at a minimum.
I list the 10 here but the details are in the original article.
“You must not lose faith in humanity. Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty.”
“The difference between what we do and what we are capable of doing would suffice to solve most of the world’s problem.”
“If I had no sense of humor, I would long ago have committed suicide.”
– Mahatma Gandhi
- Change yourself (Man in the Mirror – MJ)
- You are in control
- Forgive and let it go
- Without action you aren’t going anywhere
- Take care of this moment
- Everyone is human
- See the good in people and help them
- Be congruent, be authentic, be your true self
- Continue to grow and evolve
Source: Positivity Blog, Mahatma Gandhi